We also help businesses by preparing and monitoring cash flow and budgets, compare actual performance with your budget and interpret what variances mean for your business. This is usually done by a means of a dashboard which is shared with board of directors on a regular basis to help them improve their performance and profitability.
Our team has extensive experience of assisting and advising a wide range of businesses at every stage of their development – from start-up, disposal or passing the business on to the next generation. We can act as a sounding board and provide a finance director function to a business, and thereby take a proactive role in the financial management of the business. Such services may include:
- - Development of a strategic business plan, setting out objectives, opportunities, constraints and an action plan.
- - Preparation of an overall business plan incorporating cash flow forecast, profit forecast and an assessment of anticipated working capital requirements.
- - Advice on business finance whether via bank funding, factoring, invoice discounting or external investment.
- - Management of the banking relationship and ensuring a good working relationship with the principle source of day to day finance, including reviews of banking covenants and key performance indicators.
- - Profit improvement and managing growth – an objective review of revenue and expenditure streams.
- - Tax planning, retirement planning, pensions and investment advice.
- - Advice relating to the sale of a business; advising in terms of maximising sale proceeds, minimising tax liabilities, and protecting management and employee interests.
- - Managing the due diligence process on behalf of clients, whether selling or acquiring.
If you would like to discuss our services in more detail please contact our team on 00 44 208 5995 210 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org